Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Weekend+Fun=weightloss failure

Sorry for the delay in posts. This past week I had tests out the fanny, and obligations that took up my ENTIRE day. So this weekend was a blast with a hint of failure. Me and my husband in a quest to do something healthy and outdoors as a family took our kids to the Fort Worth zoo. I walked all day and was pumped that I had burned off some calories. Then we went to Pappasito's. YOu can only guess how that turned out. The night before we had went out to a mexican restuarant with family and I decided to have a few cocktails, after the outing I proceeded to go home and make some of my own cocktails. Saturday night was no different. After a long day I thought I deserved a good drink. Sunday was the same, and Monday when I weighed in I was not shocked to see the results. I had given the big F U to every thing I knew about losing weight that weekend. Well monday started off good, and I was at work most of the day. When I got home my husband and I took our kids for a family walk in the radio flyer and did hill intrevals. Let me tell you my legs were throbbing. Then we decided in an effort to get all of our leftovers out of the house and my rum, me and my family sat all around the table eating leftovers and drinking some sweet summertimes. Now the rum is gone and all that is in the pantry and fridge is healthy eating. I did lose another pound from yesterday though. I hope everyone's weekend turned out better in the weight loss department then mine!! HAVE A GOOD TUESDAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment