Friday, March 25, 2011

Official weigh in

Well after my little rant yesterday I sucked it up and walked 5 miles after work. I ate a great healthy dinner and did all of my homework. I had an amazing day. Last night my husband closed at his work and I waited up until midnight for him to get home. He came baring a Dr pepper...my weakness...so at 1 a.m. I was drinking a soda. I knew this would not be good for my weigh in but screw it. I had all ready been disappointed so why not?

I woke up this morning to weigh in a person I am training. (I will not disclose her information until she says I can). She lost 3.4 pounds. I was so proud of her. She has been working so hard and finally the results are coming.

My turn...I get on the scale and it was like the biggest loser. Zero's kept going across the screen until the number popped up. Remember I said 162 was my wall. Well apparently I punched through my wall for a second time. I now weigh 160.8.

I have decided to weigh myself once a week and only once because I am discouraged from my journey when big numbers come up.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go woman! Once a week is definitely all you need to weigh yourself! You rock!

    ReplyDelete