Saturday, March 5, 2011

Insanity

So I know it is unethical to start something such as a diet on a sunday, but you can choose any day to change your life. I have been avoiding the gym due to the underage meatheads taking all the machines, and the fact that they grunt so loud I can hear them over my music. I am so glad that the place that was a sanctuary to me a month ago is now a place I dread. I have been training outside however since the weather has been beautiful. I must admit my motivation has been lacking lately so I decided to switch things up a bit. Monday I start training someone I love and am very close to for 12 weeks. Tomorrow I am starting insanity in hopes to get some abs. I am picking a race, and a back up race (details on monday) for a little extra motivation, and also something I can train for. I am taking all my measurements tomorrow, and kicking these next two weeks off right...Stay tuned because I am sharing my measurements, and progress starting monday!! Wish me luck!! AND YES I AM TAKING BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS

No comments:

Post a Comment