Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Okay sorry for the delay in posts but it has been crazy busy these past few days. Where to start?

I promised I would take my measurements and post them...I am currently 159.8 with 150.0 as my ultimate goal. Some people are thinking why 150.0...well maybe because I have never been a small framed person and can not remember the last time I was 150.0 pounds. As for measurements. I got out my tape measure for the body. As I am wrapping it around my leg...SNAP..there goes me tape..looked like I was not going to measure anything. Monday I started INSANITY, and Mud Run Training. My husband finally decided to participate with me and I could not be happier.

Insanity day one/Training- I died. My legs hurt, and my butt throbbed. Was this for real and was I really doing this?? My husband stood beside me and like a champ he kept me going. I really just wanted to do better then him!! I am so glad that I do not smoke because I do not think I could have made it.

Day two- the thought crossed my mind to bail. I really did not want to do the crazy thing I did the day before that made me hurt so bad, but in a good way. But I put my big girl panties on, mustered up some strength, and battled through it with my husband again by my side. I made it down to the last 8 minutes and I could not breath. Those basketball drills killed me as I yelled " I can not do it Shaun T".

I have never made it past day three on insanity. and tomorrow is a rest day for my mud run training. I am trying to pick a marathon that will keep me motivated.

I am also setting up another giveaway. Stay tuned tomorrow for some more results and my weigh in on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment