Sunday, February 13, 2011

WOW I am so sorry

So I am going through all my favorite sites finding tutorials for all my friends and family since everyone is always asking how I do stuff. I took a closer look at one of the sites I have so far posted the most of, and I discovered they have a permissions statement. I had never seen one I guess and did not know to look for one....Sooooo now I know. If you soon see that the posts I have made from House of Smiths are gone, know that they were not happy with me not getting permission first. For that I am sorry. Please go check the page out for yourself she has some awesome tutorials up. I have the button on my site. I am taking this blog and trying to learn everything I can. I know I will make mistakes, but I will try hard to right those. I have sent an email of apology to these people and hopes that they forgive, and understand. And I would never try to pass their work off as my own. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment