Monday, February 21, 2011

Something Amazing Happened/Lingerie Photo Shoot

For as long as I could remember I had been a size 14. I was comfortable. I had big tshirts, baggy jeans. I hid my weight well. When I was told my weight was why I may have kept having a miscarry I decided it was time to drop some pounds. I never weighed myself in high school but i was pretty consistant in size. I wore 11/13 and size 10 and 12. Before I got pregnant with my beautiful Kylie I reached 162. That's right (gasp) I just revealed my weight and pant sizes!!! After I had Emma last march I slowly but surely worked off the weight, but always returned to food when my stress levels were high. I decided that is not how I wanted to live my life anymore. I started working out and eating right. These past two weeks I did miserable. A month ago I decided to go and try on jeans at dillards and sadly nothing fit me the way I wanted it to.

Here is the Amazing thing. I did not give up a month ago and decided today to go back and try on some pants again. I went to American Eagle and the Buckle and drum roll please....I am now a size 10!!! Hello again Freshman year in high school.

What is keeping me motivated to keep going?? I decided to book one of those sexy lingerie shots...I have stretch marks every where I assure you, but the lady assured me she would wipe those away. I want to bring my sexy back. This kind of thing makes me want to try and look hot..It is more for me then my husband, but if anyone needs motivation I assure you this will do it for you. Baring all in front of a camera scares the crap out of me, but I know that in the process I will be falling in love with myself all over again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment