Thursday, February 24, 2011

It has been a few days and today i just felt compelled to share. Monday I weighed in only to discover I had gained more weight. 161.0 screamed from the scale. All I could think was I did all this hard work for freakin nothing. I decided to be sad for myself for about a minute and move on. It was another day and a day that I could make things right. I ate really well. I counted every single calorie that went into my mouth. I finally went back to the gym again. I lifted weights and did some elliptical/treadmill mix ups. Tuesday morning i got on the scale and BAM 1 pound down....YAY....same routine tuesday and to reward myself for starting over I purchased a month long tanning membership. Wednesday I got up and POW 1.2 pounds down...double yay...Then Thursday. I just knew that my weight loss would have to slow down 157.8 flashs across the scale. I get off and back on the scale just to be sure....157.8 again...In four days I have lost 3.2 pounds. Not with some fad diet, book, or something random somebody told me to do. This was good ole fashioned HARD work. I sweated my heart out and did not eat the alfredo pasta my mouth watered for.

I share this with everyone not because I am comfortable sharing my size (because I am not), but to let everyone I know see that I am not using a gimmick and I am really trying. I love the encouragement I get from my family and friends. With out all of you I could not keep going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment