Sunday, February 13, 2011

Emotional and eating.

I will not give details but friday I woke up and weighed. I was delighted that in one week I had indeed lost 1 pound. I really thought I worked harder then that? One of my really good friends has fallen upon hard times, so I emotionally fell upon hard times as well by eating a dozen chocolate chip cookies alone. What can I say? Saturday morning I woke up and was just curious at the damage I had done to my body. I bared all, and stood on the scale....BAM another pound lost......Are you serious??? I got off the scale and back on two more times. The scale number stayed constant, and I again had lost another pound by eating cookies?. To celebrate me and my little family decided to have mexican food for lunch and go to the park. I then decided to have some valentines candy, totinos pizza, chicken, oh yeah a few beers were thrown in the mix as well. I woke up this morning so mad at myself. I started cleaning, and doing homework in hopes that I would negate some of the damage I had done. Then I knew it was time. I got into my birthday suit, stepped on the extremely cold scale, and looked down. Hello pound. I missed you so much that I decided I had to have you back. Maybe I can let you go tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment