Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday Delight

After my delightfully sinful valentines I grimaced the fact that the scale looked so pleased at my defeat. I stepped onto the scale thinking the worst. To my surprise I LOST 1.2 pounds!!! It totally motivated me for the day. I went to work knowing that NOTHING could bring me down. I got off work and it felt wonderful outside. I was going to go to the gym but then decided I was going to take a run. I got home and went on the best country run. My Ipod kicked my butt and eminem rocked my socks off. I felt so good that when I got home I took my kids outside as well. I had the best day. I felt wonderful, and accomplished.

I finally feel like I am looking sexy again. My arms have a little definition, my legs look skinner. My skinny jeans fit when I get them out of the dryer. Everyday my diet is getting better and so is my exercise routine. Sometimes you just have to change it up to see a difference.

GET CREATIVE AND YOU WILL SEE RESULTS!

1 comment:

  1. I'm soo proud of you girlie!!! I need to get my butt in gear!!!!

    ReplyDelete