Friday, November 25, 2011

Running into an ex...

I HATE running into an ex. I have been very lucky. I dont live in the town that any of my ex's live in. Most of my break-ups have gone great and we have remained friends that eventually lost touch. Some will know who I am talking about and some wont. The most important ex's in my life I have ran into in the last year. F was one that I dated off and on through high school while I off and on dated B. When I moved to valley view we lost touch for a really long time until he showed up at a VV party that all of my friends were at. He asked about me and they forked over my number. We started hanging out again but he had a crazy ex girlfriend that you could tell he was not exactly over. I didnt have time for that so I left him alone. A few years later we found each other again on myspace. We started chatting. I was married. I had an awesome friend S though that I set him up with and now they are happily married. I was actually in the wedding but afterwards we lost touch again. I am not sure why. When I run into them I feel awkward. I don't know what to say not that there is anything really to say anyways.

Then there is T. I dated him when me and ray were split. I needed some fun in my life. He was older not looking for anything and that was perfect for me. I guess he is not technically and ex but he was my FWB for a while...we partied together, shared secrets, and he listened to me while I cried about my loved lost. He was exactly what I needed when I needed it. I ran into him a while back at a salon. He thought I worked there and asked about a massage. I turned around and realized that it was T...I just stood there and acted like I didn't know him. I did not know what to do. After I was done playing stupid I found out that he now has a beautiful girl and is married now. I am so glad that he is doing well.

Then there was a stupid night at applebees...I always run into my ex's at applebees when I have been drinking all day. Long story short I was drinking at Lucky lou's. Saw girls flirting with my husband and was taking shots left and right. I am a jealous person. Not because I don't trust my husband but because I dont trust girls. Woman in nature will do what ever it takes to get what they want. We lie, cheat, steal, whatever we need to do. It's like being a mother. If someone is mean to my baby...let's just say I would make their life intolerable. Back to the story I was supposed to make short...We decided drinks were cheaper at applebees and moved the party. I am sitting down laughing my ass off when I see B. Again I am extremely drunk and still play like I am stupid and never saw him...or like I forgot him if that would even be possible. He was my entire middle school and partial high school life...whenever someone happened with me and whoever I was with I ran to him...we would work for a little while but in the end it always ended badly for me. He was the guy that cheated on you on your birthday and forgot it was your birthday (that actually happened)...When I left the bar I was like "oh hey there. Nice seeing you." with this awkward hand shake hug kinda thing. He is happily married I think with kids. I have not really spoken to him since I wished him a happy marriage.

It's never hard for me and I have to admit that I do wonder from time to time what has happened to my ex's. When I see old pictures or smell a random smell, sometimes a movie makes me think of them. I wish them all nothing but the best. Hopefully next time I run into one of them I will not act like a DA.

No comments:

Post a Comment