Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Drowning

I feel like I am drowning. I am fighting hard, kicking, and screaming. My hands are grasping but I am being pushed. Rough evil hands wrapped around me ankles yanking me towards the bottom of these creepy swampy waters.

Life is hard right now. I have a good job that allows me to be with my family more but it never feels like enough. My car needs repairs, the husbands car needs repairs, I have to pay 45.00 to get a meningitis shot to even register for school, I have a 200.00 dentist bill and Christmas is right around the corner. I have to make cuts somewhere but being down to one vehicle has taken it's toll. I need to win the lottery but since I dont even play I need to figure out a different plan.

Weight loss....well I weighed even though I ate tons of candy and drank wine the night before. I only gained one pound. Monday started great and I worked out but the night ended terrible with trick or treating. Then today was awful...Chilis trays for breakfast, Mexican for dinner, and pop tarts for lunch. Is that not how I got fat to begin with?? So I am at a turning point....do I wallow in self pity or do I say I am not taking this crap anymore....the self pity thing is easy...I am usually a really strong person or at least I try to be but I am so tired of being pushed down, standing back up only to be pushed back down again.

1 comment:

  1. This is when you have the opportunity to prove to YOURSELF how strong you can be.

    ReplyDelete