Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kicking ASS and taking names...

So I am sorry in advance if I offend ANYONE by what I am going to say in this post. So I declare this post PG13 due to language.

I made this week my bitch. After hiking last weekend I hit a completely new high. I thought what I was doing was good enough. Turns out it was not good enough for ME. So I decided monday was the day to create my FRESH start.

Monday I stepped on that cold icy scale. I knew that it was going to be bad...are you kidding...I practically ate an onion and jalepeno stack ALONE. I look down real quick, and then up, then down, then up, and then decide I might as well accept the number. I then bow my head gently and looked at the number 153.6...3.6 gain from my huge goal of 150...oh well moving on. I took all of my measurements.

Weight: 153.6
Arm Left: 12.5
Arm Right: 12.5
Chest: 34
Waist: 28.4
Hips: 41 (can you tell I have had kids?)
Thigh Left and right: 21.5

I then took the Insanity fit test
Switch kicks: 68
Power Jacks: 35
Power knees: 60
Power jumps: 20
suicide jumps: 11
Pushup jacks: 20 (and they were really bad form)
Oblique climber thing: 27

I also made myself a "PIMP" goal cup. I put 10% of everything that we make in it. I also made a list of 10 things I could do to earn myself some extra money. An example is eating within my calories earns me .50cents. Losing 1 pound earns me 10.00. Doing a 5k earns me a 1.00. You get the point. Everything on the list totals 5.00 except the weight. So everyday I have the chance to make an impossible 5.00. At the end of the month I can use the money in my jar for anything I want, on ME. Soooo HELLO MOTIVATION.

SOOOO here is the weeks breakdown

MONDAY:
Weighed
took measurements
fit test day 1 insanity
ran 1 mile
cleaned bathroom
drank my 75 oz. of water
ate below my calorie range
and cooked a delicious healthy meal for dinner.

I keep saying I can do anything for 7 days
My song of the day was Paradise by Coldplay

TUESDAY:
did insanity
ate within my calories

WEDNESDAY:
1.09 miles ran

THURSDAY:
50 flights of stairs
5K

FRIDAY:
Ran 1.5 miles
did 30 min of wii
did a new nike workout (it was brutal and I did it in my front yard for all to see!)

SATURDAY:
I ran 1.25 miles (which through my nike gps over 100 miles!)

SUNDAY:

I took a much needed rest day. I could feel my calves just a BURNING

I did have really bad calorie days and those were Thursday and saturday. That being said I am hoping that my weigh in turns out okay tomorrow morning because I could really use 10.00 a pound! My goal is 3 pounds but we will see I guess.


ANYWAYS. That was my week in a nutshell. It's not a lot but it is for a sure a start for me. I feel like for the first time in a long time I am putting myself first. Instead of worrying about what everyone else is doing I am focusing on what I am doing about the things I want to change. I also am not expecting anyone to help me.

My goals this week are to try the ropes at the gym, use the row machine like I have somewhere to go, Run 10 miles this week (just a starter).

1 comment: