Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Weight loss challenge/ Day 1 workout

So I have started a weight loss challenge with three beautiful ladies looking to drop some big pounds. Measurements were taken and fit tests were given. The ladies range very differently in fitness level which makes this really fun. I love helping my friends and family. On a side note I started going back to the gym and am seeing some good results but I will share those friday in my weigh in update!! If there is any information you would like to see on this blog please let me know!! Here is the workout.

Work Out 1 of WLC (weight loss challenge)



circut 1: DB chest press on BB (body ball)

DB flys with crunches on BB

Squats (50 fast)

Circut 2: Plank (hold for 10 sec)

Push-ups (5)

Side plank with leg raises (10)

Plank (10 sec)

push-ups (5)

Side plank with leg raises (10)

mountain climbers (10)

Sumo squats (50 fast)

Circut 3: Squat jumps (20)

Bench Dips (10)

Static Lunges (10)

Tricep extension (10)

Mountain Climbers (10)

Circut 4: Bicycle crunchs (50)

Plank (20sec)



Walk a mile (cool down)

1 comment:

  1. What's sumo squats, static lunges and bicycle crunches??

    ReplyDelete