Friday, April 22, 2011

4/22 update and weigh in

Today was my official weigh in for the week and I am proud to announce that I am now 155.4! I do not even remember the last time that I weighed 155. anything. In 3 days of really caring and putting in the effort I have lost 2 pounds.

Want to know what I did?! I have quit drinking. Yes I said quit. I have also been counting my calories with my lose it application. I have been alternating running outside and the gym. It is all working out very nicely!! The weird thing is the temptation is not even there to drink or eat really bad. When I want to eat out I take a look at the nutrition menu first. The calories in some stuff scare me away. It is terrible the amount of fat and calories in salads and sandwichs (things we generally think are healthy).

This week has been great and I have tons of energy. Monday I am starting a weight loss competition again so I have to be on my A game!

Good luck to all those trying to lose weight as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment