Monday, April 4, 2011

Update 4/4

A new week has begun. As some but not all of you know last tuesday I got spacers, and braces. I am supposed to be on a liquid diet, and I have taken full advantage of that. Eating noodles, drinking whatever I want, and trying to eat whatever I can. My weight has stayed the same...until today!

I got on the scale this morning fully aware that I did not work out yesterday. The numbers flashed across the screen and....158.8. I could not believe it so I got off and back on the scale. 158.8 again, and I proceeded to do a happy dance. YES!!! 2 whole pounds down. If you remember 1-2 weeks ago I was crying because I had reached 162 again, and again could not break free from it and here I am at 158.8.

You want to know what I did different?! You would think it was my eating but I maintained all my calories. Are you ready?? I signed up for the CAVEMAN CRAWL. It is my favorite mud race and this year I want to run most if not all of it. I have been training through hills, and intrevals.

As for Insanity. I have not done that in a week. I am also going to start going back to the gym when I get off work. I am absolutely not a runner. I have become addicted. When I run outside childless I feel free to do what I want. I think, focus on my breathing and push myself.

I feel the need to tell everyone that I know gaining and losing weight is easy to do and it is easy to get discouraged. Please don't. If I had been discouraged by my weight gain I would not be back at my current victory. Chin up!

1 comment:

  1. That's AWESOME!!! I'm sooo proud of you!!! Keep it up girl!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete