Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weekly update 4/12

So since this has to be quick so I can get ready for work I had my official weigh in friday. I am currently at 156.6. I started insanity again with one of my very persistant best friends Brittney. I have to admit the first day I did not do it until 9 PM because she was on me like white on rice. Today I am going to buy my graduation dress!

I have been struggling with some emotional issues this week. I have a few trouble spots on my skin that I have to get checked out. My husband may have to have knee surgery and was put on high blood pressure medication at the ripe old age of 28. In that case I did not eat much and was just down.

I appreciate everyone that has contacted me and tried to cheer me up.

I will be posting more detailed stuff this week dealing with my workouts and everything just wanted to let everyone know my progress!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up girl!! You're doing great!! God has a plan, don't forget that!! Call that dr that I sent you and get your butt in there!!! Miss you and love you! I'm always here for you no matter what!! Let me know if I can do anything!!

    ReplyDelete