Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Help me Jesus day 2 and I need a break all ready day 3

Day 2 was a SUPER struggle for me. Slept in, jammed out in my little dance while I put on my makeup routine, and work was fantasticly slow and easy. I went to the gym and did my weights. I skipped one weight just because my arms were spent. I immediately did my run and it was a little better then day one which I can appreciate. Doing my insanity was the true test to my dedication because it was rainy and I was super tired. The kids wanted to participate in my workout by climbing on my back during push up jacks and crawling through my legs while I was trying to do jump squats. I had to stop every 10 minutes to get sippy cups, or take a kid potty..but I finished the workout.

Day 3. I slept in again. Started to think just maybe something was wrong with me. My entire body hurt so I made the decision that I was resting my body today. I have heard that you cant out train a bad diet but today a sweetheart shake was screaming my name along with some chips and salsa. Work was kind of busy which was nice and I had some great guests today. My manager today was awesome as well so it made for a really great shift. I came home and laid down to watch some television. Next thing I know all members of my litte family are piled in our king size bed asleep and two hours have passed. We get up and go looking for deer. So it has been a great day of rest. I am thinking of pampering our little girls tomorrow afternoon with haircuts and nails being painted and all that jazz.

Side note: since working out I have completely lost my boobs. It makes me super sad..on my list of things to do now....BOOB JOB!! I have to decide if we are going to have anymore children and I also want to wait until I am at least close to my ideal weight. Lazik eye surgery is also a priority on my list. I am blind as a bat. literally I can not see 10 feet in front of me. That saying "if it were a snake it would have bitten me" is a literal saying for me. My braces hopefully will be coming off in march. Good things to come.

Day 4 here I come...I hope I make it through :)

No comments:

Post a Comment