Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 2

So today was day 2 of my plan that is not a plan. I was off work today so I spent the afternoon being lazy watching teen mom and saved by the bell. Of course my little ones wanted to go outside so I then got my lazy ass up and went outside and watched the girls play in the brutal heat. Then I decided that I would bake. I found the most awesome recipe on this site http://cookiesandcups.com/reeses-peanut-butter-banana-bread/ .


It really is a great recipe. However; I hate the outcome. It tastes like there is way to much banana and since I hate banana you can imagine how eating some very ripe tasting banana bread makes me feel. It took me hours to get the taste out of my mouth. I had some really good cuddle time with the hubs and he made me the most amazing club sandwich. After that I went for a 2 mile run in this brutal heat. Yesterday I ran across a skunk. I hurdled my ass home instead of running. So today I went a little earlier just so I would not run across the random night creepy crawlers. In doing this I was sweating in places that I didn't know I could sweat. Seriously it is so stinking hot in Texas. When I got home I did a leg pyramid which was not to hard but still a workout.

                                     
 So all in all I had a pretty fantastic day. I can't wait to see how tomorrow goes!!


My status as of today is 75 days sober and 2/3. (2 workouts, 3 miles)





No comments:

Post a Comment