Friday, January 13, 2012

Now that I have listed my goals for everyone to read I want everyone to know my progress since the first.

I have been doing my bible study/verse finding and I am finding myself enlightened. My favorite so far is Psalm 5. Prayer for Guidance. On the first day of the year I went to church with my kids. R had to work and usually I use that as a way out but I made myself go because I wanted K and E to see how important it was. The next Sunday was K's birthday and this sunday I picked up a shift at work to make some extra money for my 2 days off.

We sold R's car today. It had so many repairs and miles that we didnt think we would get much more for it. It got our savings off the ground which is inspiring and makes me excited to go forward.

Today I also had a little break through with my control on our money. I gave ray money and said spend it how you please. I have to have faith that he can make good decisions and make money last. He is for sure one of those people that lets a money burn a whole through his pocket. I used to save 10% of all my tips and put them in plastic baggies when I reached 100.00 and put them in kylies dresser drawer. I was saving for maternity leave for emma so don't worry I dont have anyting like that now! Anyways I thought I had spent all the money until one day I was cleaning out all her newborn and 0-3 month stuff and discovered a couple of ziploc baggies with money in them! Moral of the story....today I let go of my money control issues and R was delighted...kinda freaked out but delighted nontheless.

I started walking with my SIL and that has been going great. I also have been taking kylie on walks on nice days. She loves working out with me. Today while I was doing crunchs she was yelling "Keep going mommy". Who needs more motivation then that? She can also do pushups, lunges, and squats...that is just the few that she does. I have seen her do a plank longer then me! My mileage for the year is off to a great start so I hope I can keep it up when school starts. So far though I am walking slowly to that body I have always wantedI

Speaking of school I went to the Surgical tech seminar and got signed up to take the entrance test. I got my books and study guides to so I am ready to rock and roll this semester. My entrance test is March 30th. I have started the leg work so it is only up from here!

Update on monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment